Monday, July 6, 2009

New Product

I made these sweet little note cards for my hubby. Everyone that has seen them loves them & wants some of their own. So, I figured I would offer these to my clients as well. You can use them for any special someone in your life. I will be making some for my girls as well.I used a picture that was special to my man & I but you can choose any image from your session. There are 52 cards in the case so that you can write a note every week for a year. The note cards are 3.5 X 5. I put a linen finish on mine but you will be able to choose from 5 finishes. I also attached a red velvet ribbon to the bottom of the tin for easy removal of the cards. (my husband keeps the notes that i have written under the ribbon to separate them from the blank cards) You can also choose what color ribbon you would like as well as a metal tin case or a brown craft box. I am trying to find wood boxes in this size as well.







Call to order yours. You know you want some!



No comments: